Re: writing checks?

Sugar

Hello

Sorry if your questioned has been answered and this is just a repeat:

Your bank should provide you with the option to order checks that have raised lines.

I use Wells Fargo for my banking needs and they do have checks that have raised lines.

They are longer but the lines are raised and you can feel the lines where to write the information needed.

They are just like a regular check if you ever seen one before.

There are raised lines so that you know where to:

Write date on top right corner

Then there is a long raised line so you can write to whom the check is for.

The next line is where you write out the amount.

On the same line there is  a divided space where you write the number amount.

The next line that is raised is on the bottom left which is your Memo line

Then on the far right is where your sign your name

HTH

Sugar

"A day without a friend is like a pot without a drop of honey."

-Winnie the Pooh

Please support me in my journey to another opportunity of life at:

Hugs, Sugar