Re: Did a clean install of Win 10 without upgrading

Carlos

----- Original Message -----
From: Matt
Sent: Friday, November 13, 2015 10:06 PM
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Did a clean install of Win 10 without upgrading

Ok this is great this should have work from the get go !
Now someone have link too where u can get the Microsoft tool ?

Sent from my iPhone

Interesting that you did not need your product key when installing it in a dual boot configuration.  Perhaps it simply detects that there is an existing qualifying Windows installation on the system and allows it based on this fact.