Re: google password checkup tool accessibility

George McCoy <slr1bpz@...>

The preferences section, where you can change passwords, is friendly.  I have not had one of my passwords show up in any of the databases of compromised passwords, so I don't know about the alert.  I will set up an account somewhere with a known compromised password and let you know if the alert is not screen reader friendly.

George

On 3/2/2019 8:56 AM, Bharat wrote:
hi all,

Recently, google has come up with this browser addon called Google
password checkup. I was wondering if anyone has had a look at it & how
accessible it is with screen readers.

Thank you,

bharat.