Re: writing checks?

Jim Wohlgamuth

Hi there Jean and

Olusegun
I used both credit cards as well as debit cards.  I do use my debit card like a credit card, I simply ask the clerk to run my card as a credit.  Never have had any issues in doing this although I guess there is a first time for everything<SMILE!>.
 Have A Good 1! de
<wohlggie@...><KF8LT><Jim Wohlgamuth>.

On 09-Mar-19 15:06, Olusegun -- Victory Associates LTD, Inc. wrote:
Gene, I carry only debit cards!  Never really tried for a credit card and
I've had no problems using my debit card the same way a credit card is used.

Yes, there have been attempts to swindle me here and there, but I've managed
to keep my wee, small head above the murky waters!

Sincerely,
Olusegun
Denver, Colorado