From: Matt [mailto:matt.from.florida@...]
Sent: Friday, November 13, 2015 12:16 PM
To: TechTalk@groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Use groups.io Wiki to post list of resources and freeware? #poll

Well, lots of us it is a pain as most of us cannot remember their password and I think you have to log in? I know when I go no mail and have to go up there 99 percent of the time I don’t know my password and have to jump through all kind of loops . If I knew how to go no mail by sending an email from my mail client like you would do to unsubscribe or subscribe I would do it that way. But I don’t and when I do I have to go to the site and try to login and it starts all over. JST