Re: iPhone Updates: Which Ones To Install?

Mohamed

One way to find out how much space you have is to visit the Settings app and go to general>about, which among other things will tell you how much free space you have left. For a more comprehensive breakdown of space usage, including information about what apps are using the most space and how often you use them, go to settings>general>iPhone storage.

On 3/10/2019 8:02 AM, Ron Canazzi wrote:
Hi Group,

Well, among the updates, I see game updates that I didn't download and some stuff to do with photography which I don't know about.

While we're at it, still being new to the iPhone, how do I determine how much free space I have for storage?

On 3/10/2019 7:32 AM, Merisa Musemic wrote:
Hi Ron, I also install all the updates available in the App Store. If the apps are not updated, I have heard that they can’t run as well as they should, so I update everything.
On Mar 10, 2019, at 12:39 AM, Ron Canazzi <aa2vm@roadrunner.com> wrote:

Hi Group,

I notice when I visit the iPhone app store, there are about 8 updates they say are pending.  Some of them seem to be related to things I haven't heard of but some are related to things I know about such as Siri.  Some of them seem to take an extraordinarily large amount of space--some well in excess of 500 MB.

How does one know which ones to install?  Has anyone installed the latest Siri updates that are supposed to give you greater functionality?

Thanks for any help.

--
They Ask Me If I'm Happy; I say Yes.
They ask: "How Happy are You?"