Pac-mate,

david

Good morning all;

is there anyone out their using the Pac-mate?

for those of you who don't know, Pac Mate  is a versatile portable computer with built-in JAWS to provide speech or Braille access to Windows® Mobile® applications for people who

are blind.

this is a very old product.

never the less, my friend has one, and wants to connect the PDA is a personal digital assistant or personal data assistant, a mobile electronic device wirelessly.

He has a QX400,

he has an old LinksysWireless-GCompactFlashCard.

we have successfully downloaded the drivers to the device,

and we're able to see his network, however, we're unable to connect.

any advice is helpful.