Forwarding Messages and BCC-ing address on Thunderbird

Hello folks,
Anyone using Thunderbird would help me out with it?

The thing is, first of all, I would like to know how I can hide things such as original sender, date and so on whenever I forward a message.
Is it possible at all? Most of the messages I seen that are forwarded ones they don't show anything that I said, and I would like to know just how to do the same, as my forwarded messages always shows it all.

Second and last question, how I can BCC address when sending a message?
Also, anyone can explain which other options I have besides BCC?

Thanks :)

--

Cheers,
Marcio AKA Starboy