Re: keeping win 7 secure

Monte Single

Good to know!

From: main@TechTalk.groups.io [mailto:main@TechTalk.groups.io] On Behalf Of Timothy Mok
Sent: March-11-19 7:23 AM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] keeping win 7 secure

Hi Monty,

I use JAWS16.0 and the latest version of NVDA interchangeably. However, my Avast! Internet Security  UI is mostly accessible with JAWS  but is incompatible with NVDA. Eversince I started using the PC in 2009, there have been accessibility issues with each upgrade of the Avast! Program UI. I’ve always felt secure with Avast! Till now and has stuck to it more out of brand loyalty. Super Anti-spyware is accessible with JAWS and NVDA.

Tim.