Building an ecommerce site

Norma A. Boge

Hi group,

I use primarily Jaws but also have NVDA, and I need a fully accessible way to build an ecommerce site. There are numerous possibilities but how can I tell if the process will be accessible before I sign up? I am attracted to those companies which have templates for the construction, hosting, built-in payment processing, add-ons, etc.

This is my first time doing this please forgive my newbie ignorance.

Thanks,

Norma

From: main@TechTalk.groups.io [mailto:main@TechTalk.groups.io] On Behalf Of Monte Single
Sent: Monday, March 11, 2019 5:06 AM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] keeping win 7 secure

Hi Tim,

Which screenreader are you using with Avast and superanti?

Thanks,

Monte

From: main@TechTalk.groups.io [mailto:main@TechTalk.groups.io] On Behalf Of Timothy Mok
Sent: March-11-19 3:27 AM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] keeping win 7 secure

Hi,

I have the same concerns as well. I do not wish to change to a new OS unless absolutely necessary so. Right now, I have Avast! And Super Antispyware running on my Windows7

64Bit PC. My additional question: approximately how long more after the support phase out of Windows7 before I really, really needd to change? I do a lot of online surfing, banking and such.

Tim.

From: main@TechTalk.groups.io [mailto:main@TechTalk.groups.io] On Behalf Of Monte Single
Sent: Monday, March 11, 2019 4:47 PM
To: TechTalk@groups.io
Subject: [TechTalk] keeping win 7 secure

Microsoft will stop issuing updates for win 7 next January.

I have read comments that win 7 can be used safely after this time if some conditions are followed.I understand these to be;

---a current browser such as firefox or chrome,

---an accessible antivirus and malware program.

What are antivirus and malware programs that will work with nvda in win 7?

Are there other items that I should consider if I choose to use win 7 after January 2020?

Thanks,

Monte

Virus-free. www.avast.com

Join main@TechTalk.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.