Re: Best Email Client for Windows?

Jaffar Sidek

I second that, but only because to my mind, Thunderbird is the best among the worst.  I have not yet come across any windows mail client which is as good as the native mail client that is on the mac.  It is smooth, fast and downloads mail without any fuss. Perhaps windows' nearest equivalent is the good old versions of Outlook Express, but I can't vouch for that.  Cheers!

On 3/13/2019 7:25 AM, Steve Matzura wrote:
Thunderbird wins in all categories.

On 3/12/2019 10:13 AM, Sharon Hooley wrote:
Hi,

I'd like your input, please.  Which email client for windows, would you say,  is easiest to tweak in settings and to navigate with the keyboard and let's you go through your messages the quickest?  For example, when I've used the Mac, I found it so far to be the fastest, because it would speak the subject header before the sender.  Then, if I come to an always collapsed thread, I can simply navigate to the left and hit space bar to expand the conversation, then go back, then up or down  to find and open the message of interest.

Thanks,