Re: Best Email Client for Windows?

Gene

There is some sort of backup utility that, as I recall, you can purchase from the person who sells access to the modified program that will restore everything after a major Windows update.  Others may know more.

Gene

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Wednesday, March 13, 2019 10:35 AM
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Best Email Client for Windows?

I am using Outlook Express runasXp version the only problem with it is you have to reinstall it after each major windows 10 upgrade, but to me it is worth doing that.
Sent: Wednesday, March 13, 2019 10:51 AM

I agree with you about outlook express being the best; but I haven’t used it since xp.  I think that old phrase:  “If it ain’t broke, don’t fix it” should apply.  But Microsoft always has to tinker, and break things that aren’t, or do away with things that were fine.  I haven’t installed any of the newer versions that were made.  Pam.

Sent: Tuesday, March 12, 2019 4:36 PM

in my humble openion outlook express is the best. it is competible even with window 7 as well. but it does not work with window 10. regards
Sent: Tuesday, March 12, 2019 8:42 PM

If someone just wants an e-mail program without a lot of extra business oriented features, such as Outlook offers, there is no justifiable reason to pay for an e-mail program.  You have to pay for Outrlook.  Also, I see more complaints from blind users about Outlook than other popular e-mail programs.  The complaints I see  are about minor problems or inconveniences, but I see more concerning Outlook.

Gene
Sent: Tuesday, March 12, 2019 9:45 AM

I don’t know anything about Thunderbird. But if I were in your situation I would give Microsoft outlook a try. Microsoft outlook based on my experience is very accessible with draws.
> On Mar 12, 2019, at 10:13 AM, Sharon Hooley <shooley42@...> wrote:
>
> Hi,
>
>
> I'd like your input, please.  Which email client for windows, would you say,  is easiest to tweak in settings and to navigate with the keyboard and let's you go through your messages the quickest?  For example, when I've used the Mac, I found it so far to be the fastest, because it would speak the subject header before the sender.  Then, if I come to an always collapsed thread, I can simply navigate to the left and hit space bar to expand the conversation, then go back, then up or down  to find and open the message of interest.
>
>
> Thanks,
>
>
> --
> Is it hard to communicate, even with hearing aids?  Visit http://www.cochlearamericas.com
>
>
>
>

Join main@TechTalk.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.