From: Matt [mailto:matt.from.florida@...]
Sent: Friday, November 13, 2015 7:07 PM
To: TechTalk@groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Did a clean install of Win 10 without upgrading

Ok this is great this should have work from the get go !

Now someone have link too where u can get the Microsoft tool ?

Sent from my iPhone

On Nov 13, 2015, at 9:02 PM, Carlos <carlos1106@...> wrote:

Interesting that you did not need your product key when installing it in a dual boot configuration.  Perhaps it simply detects that there is an existing qualifying Windows installation on the system and allows it based on this fact.