Re: Comcast web-based email access

joseph hudson <jhud7789@...>

Hi Holly, have you thought of changing your email address with newsline? Meaning having them send you email to a different address? That way you don't have to mess with them inaccessible website?

On Mar 13, 2019, at 11:35 AM, Holly <feyk7@comcast.net> wrote:

Hello:

I am using Windows live mail and have a Comcast email account. Recently, I was not receiving my Newsline newspapers, so checked with them and they had been sent out.

So, I thought I would go to the comcast page and check the spam folder to see if they had been sent there. I have never tried to navigate the Comcast web page before and I can't seem to get anywhere further than clicking on the email link. It shows the in box, but can't see the spam folder.

Has anyone got any suggestions as how to navigate this page?

I am using Windows 7 and jaws 2019.

Thanks

Holly