Re: Comcast web-based email access

Holly

Hi Joseph:

Usually, all the Comcast emails go directly into Windows Live Mail. I have never had this problem before.

I got my sighted computer tech, who has remote access to my computer, go in and look at the Comcast email page. He was able to open the spam folder and saw all the Newsline emails there. He put the newsline email address in the Comcast address book, so now I am getting them again.

I was just wondering if I wanted to check the Comcast spam folder once in awhile, just to make sure nothing is in there that I want.

I would like to be able to do this independently, if possible.

Holly