Re: Comcast web-based email access

joseph hudson <jhud7789@...>

Hi Holly, the only thing I can think of, is checking a check box that is on the web. To keep the mail from going into the junk folder. I don't have to go online and see what it's called. But I think it is send all junk mail to the inbox deli have to check the junk folder. And I'm not even sure Comcast has such a setting. I will definitely ask your computer tech. If you can check for you.

On Mar 13, 2019, at 4:02 PM, Holly <feyk7@comcast.net> wrote:

Hi Joseph:

Usually, all the Comcast emails go directly into Windows Live Mail. I have never had this problem before.

I got my sighted computer tech, who has remote access to my computer, go in and look at the Comcast email page. He was able to open the spam folder and saw all the Newsline emails there. He put the newsline email address in the Comcast address book, so now I am getting them again.

I was just wondering if I wanted to check the Comcast spam folder once in awhile, just to make sure nothing is in there that I want.

I would like to be able to do this independently, if possible.

Holly