Re: Best Email Client for Windows?

Agreed. As I'm used to say, Thunderbird rocks all the way!

Cheers,
Marcio AKA Starboy
Follow or add me on Facebook

Em 12/03/2019 20:25, Steve Matzura escreveu:

Thunderbird wins in all categories.

On 3/12/2019 10:13 AM, Sharon Hooley wrote:
Hi,

I'd like your input, please.  Which email client for windows, would you say,  is easiest to tweak in settings and to navigate with the keyboard and let's you go through your messages the quickest?  For example, when I've used the Mac, I found it so far to be the fastest, because it would speak the subject header before the sender.  Then, if I come to an always collapsed thread, I can simply navigate to the left and hit space bar to expand the conversation, then go back, then up or down  to find and open the message of interest.

Thanks,