Re: Comcast web-based email access

Gene

If you have POP 3, you won't see the GMail spam folder on your computer.

Sent: Thursday, March 14, 2019 10:30 AM
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Comcast web-based email access

I have always used pop 3, but I don’t know what he set me up as now.  When I had pop 3, I could always see, and get into my folders, so I don’t know what you mean.  I can see both, the windows live mail junk folder, and the gmail spam folder.  It’s just that the supposed spam goes in there instead of the windows live mail one.  That’s always empty.  Also, the deleted items go into the gmail trash folder.  Pam.