From: "Nancy Shackelford" <n.k.nancelady@gmail.com>
To: <main@techtalk.groups.io>
Sent: Sunday, March 17, 2019 4:11 AM
Subject: [TechTalk] Wayne - Gene - Problem when editing fields in file properties

From what you're saying, it isn't this particular file, because it's
happened with other files/folders on drive. I haven't had trouble
copying or cutting from drive, so not really sure the cause of the
problem. I finally just did each file in this one folder by doing the
Rename thing on each field separately; so the Album; field would be
accessed with F2, title typed in, and then Enter to get out of the
rename before going to next field to be edited. Next, Album Artist;
hit F2 again, type in name, and hit Enter to get out, and so on. I did
this in and out for each field and no problem, so I'm happy! I'll make
note of your suggestions, though, and I will check when I appear to
start having trouble.

Thanks to all,

Nance