Re: goldwave questions

wayne <greenwood33@...>

Keith, here's the important gold wave keys,
home key goes to top of file
end key goes to end of file
left bracket start marker
right bracket finish marker
shift plus left or right arrow moves start marker
control plus shift plus left or right arrow moves finish marker
shift plus left bracket Plays three seconds of audio up to the start marker
shift plus right bracket Plays three seconds of audio up to the finish marker
control plus left bracket plays from the start marker to the finish marker
control plus right bracket plays from the finish marker to the end
Shift plus Home Moves the start marker to the beginning of the sound.
Shift plus End Moves the start marker to the finish marker's position.
Control plus Shift plus Home Moves the finish marker to the start marker's position.
Control plus Shift plus End Moves the finish marker to the end of the sound.
View Commands
the page, arrow, and selection keys move the selection the screen size, one tenth of the screen size, and one hundredth of the screen size respectively
Shift +plus 0 Zooms 10:1
Shift plus 1 Zooms 1:1
Shift plus 2 Views 1 second horizontally.
Shift plus 3 Views 10 seconds
Shift plus 4 Views 1 minute
shift plus 5 views 10 minutes
shift plus 6 Views 1 hour