Re: Forwarding Messages and BCC-ing address on Thunderbird

Marie <magpie.mn@...>

Thanks much.

From: marcio via Groups.Io
Sent: Sunday, March 17, 2019 5:14 PM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Forwarding Messages and BCC-ing address on Thunderbird

Marie,
I just sent you an email with the Thunderbird cheatsheet, which  is what you requested :)

I hope this can be useful for you :)

Cheers,
Marcio AKA Starboy
Follow or add me on Facebook

I keep wanting to check out Thunderbird just in case WLM ever fails to run in win 10. So could you please send that document to me? Thanks.