Re: Forwarding Messages and BCC-ing address on Thunderbird

Marie <magpie.mn@...>

Thanks much.

Sent: Sunday, March 17, 2019 5:14 PM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Forwarding Messages and BCC-ing address on Thunderbird

Marie,
I just sent you an email with the Thunderbird cheatsheet, which  is what you requested :)

I hope this can be useful for you :)

Cheers,
Marcio AKA Starboy
Follow or add me on Facebook

Em 17/03/2019 21:07, Marie escreveu:
I keep wanting to check out Thunderbird just in case WLM ever fails to run in win 10. So could you please send that document to me? Thanks.

Sent: Friday, March 15, 2019 9:00 PM

Dear Carolin,

I just sent you an email with what I said I was going to see if I could get and such.

I hope this can be useful for you :)

Any doubts, questions or whatever, please let me know.

Cheers,
Marcio AKA Starboy

Em 15/03/2019 23:39, Marcio escreveu:

Dear Carolyn,

I don't have any tutorial regarding Thunderbird, as for me, it's quite intuitive and one can learn with time and using it.

Actually, I saw one a while ago that may well meet your needs. I will see if I can get it back and send to you.

Cheers,
Marcio AKA Starboy

Em 15/03/2019 18:46, Carolyn Arnold escreveu:
Would you send any Thunder Bird tutorial to me, in case I change from Outlook to Thunderbird. These instructions that are being given make it sound like a fairly user friendly email client. 

4carolyna@...

Best regards,

Carolyn 

-----Original Message-----
From: main@TechTalk.groups.io [mailto:main@TechTalk.groups.io] On Behalf Of iram shabbir
Sent: Friday, March 15, 2019 2:31 PM

dear sir kindly send me a tetorial or short cut commands about thunder bird. because i have to switch from windows 7 to windows 10. kindly help. regards

----- Original Message ----- 
	To: main@TechTalk.groups.io mailto:main@TechTalk.groups.io
	Sent: Thursday, March 14, 2019 9:42 AM

Abbie,

It actually helped a lot.

Sorry for the late answer. I'm with many, many emails to read due to changes I did on my Thunderbird.

I now have folders to each list and well, I'm still with some lists to read about :)

Trouble with removing headers on a forwarded message is, this info is all on tables and even removing the lines, NVDA still reports the existence of the tables now with all blank lines.

Anyway, as Gene suggested (don't remember if it was here or on another list) I'm copying all the content from a message I want to forward, pasting it into Notepad, removing all I want to, copying again from there and pasting the new edited content into the message.

A bit of a hard work, but it seems the only way to go. :(

Cheers, 
	Marcio 
	AKA Starboy

Follow or add me on Facebook <https://facebook.com/firirinfonfon>

Em 12/03/2019 19:47, Abbie Taylor escreveu:

You can delete the header in a forwarded message the same way you would delete other text. To add a CC or BCC, after typing the To recipient into that field, press Enter, and another address field will appear. Press Shift plus Tab, and you'll find a drop-down list containing the CC and BCC options. I hope this helps. 

Join main@TechTalk.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.