EMF and braille devices

heather albright

I do not know if anyone has looked in to EMF meters for their homes to monitor Bluetooth and  y-fi devices in their homes, the google home, the echo, the apple tv and the fire stick.  it also affects tvs, refrigs, and your local cell tower.   Here is what it stands for: EMF

Electromagnetic Field. Some may have seen a story about how it is causing brain cancer for those who use Bluetooth headsets and more recently it is causing cancer of the brain in school children who’s school is close to a cell tower in California.\

So to the point of this e-mail, first is there an accessible  EMF meter that the blind can use? And what about our lovely braille displays that use Bluetooth to connect to the pc and other devices? I want our accessible technology to be safe too. They should put that on the packaging. Also, if you want to limit your exposure, consider wired devices instead of Bluetooth. Not a problem for me as the sound is much better for listening. You can turn off your router at night and have in a separate location from the family. If that is not an option, you can move your smart speakers to the other side of the room from where you are located say about 4 to 5 ft. I know they have EMF shielding cases for your cell phones and your pc. They even have stickers you can use to protect  yourself from EMF admissions. Perhaps we could have some discussions about blindness technology and EMF on this list and find alternatives too do the same things without the exposure to EMF!

Cheers Heather

e-mail:
kd5cbl@...
sites: