having a problem while timing out a file.

Jim Rawls

Hi all, I always check out my show before I send it up to the global voice. About three days ago, while doing just that, my computer just stops. I can’t figure if it’s Win Amps, or something else. But whatever it is, I can’t get my show timed out to two hours. It just stops, and not at the same time, just when it decides to stop. I checked my sleep options, and they are set to never. I am using jaws 2019, and windows ten. I use Win amps, and virtual recorder to record with. any ideas at all here? Jim