tech4theblind+subscribe@groups.io

Sent from my Sprint iPhone X!!!
see: tech4theblind+subscribe@groups.io if you want to talk blind technology!!

On Mar 18, 2019, at 6:37 PM, marcio via Groups.Io <marcinhorj21@...> wrote:

If you're looking for a list where you can discuss whatever Android device, post your questions and doubts WITHOUT silly warnings about offtopics, then ANTAD is the place you need to go.

I forgot what ANTAD stands for however it doesn't matter at all.

Cheers,
Marcio AKA Starboy
Follow or add me on Facebook

Em 18/03/2019 14:53, Carrie Morales escreveu:

Hey All,

Does anyone know of a blind android email list? And another one that’s for apple products specifically?  I’m looking for specifically email lists.

Thanks everyone!

Carrie Morales

Website: LiveAccessible.Com

YouTube: Live Accessible

Instagram: @LiveAccessible

Twitter: @LiveAccessible

Email: carrie@...

*Picture Description: Text reads Live accessible: blindness or Low Vision does not define or limit you on a blue background