Re: Jaws 2019 jumping

Mike B.

Hi Vicky,

Are the document / email windows maximized?  Did you install the latest version of J2019?  If you didn't install the latest version, the direct download link is below.  If you download the installer, and you click on it you can choose to repair option instead of removing and reinstalling.> Have you contacted Freedom Scientific tech support?

Sent: Wednesday, March 20, 2019 2:37 PM
Subject: [TechTalk] Jaws 2019 jumping

Hello List, I have in the last 3 days, installed Jaws 2019 March release on my Windows 10 desk top and have a strange problem.

Picture a document or email with 2 or more lines.  If I use Jaws+up arrow for current line and I am on the second line, it will read it and then bounce up and read the first line as well.

This happens with Read Current Line anywhere except line one.

Should I uninstall it and redownload and install from the official Jaws site?

Thanks in advance for any suggestions!

Sincerely, Vicky