From: main@TechTalk.groups.io <main@TechTalk.groups.io> On Behalf Of Steve Matzura
Sent: Thursday, March 21, 2019 12:38 AM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Video editing with NVDA or any screen reader

Many Reaper users say it's quite possible, but only with jumpcuts. But since jumpcuts are the norm these days, that's not a bad restriction.

On 3/20/2019 12:12 PM, Armando Maldonado wrote:

Hello, as I'm about to take a trip soon, I was wondering of the following. Has anyone here tried any video editing software that would work well with NVDA and Windows 10? Any suggestions would very much be appreciated.

Best,

Armando