From: main@TechTalk.groups.io [mailto:main@TechTalk.groups.io] On Behalf Of
Ann Parsons
Sent: Friday, March 22, 2019 4:40 AM
To: main@techtalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Using Zoom for webinars

Hi all,

What do you mean you weren't given a web address. The web address is in the
invitation. The invitation should say "Join via computer."
followed by the web address. Did the invitation come with a phone number
too? If you can't join the Zoom meeting via computer, use the phone number
and access code. You probably won't be able to join the meeting till a host
has joined, so I'd wait and join closer to the meeting time.

Ann P.

--
Ann K. Parsons
Portal Tutoring