Re: phone number dialer like the parrot note keeper

Carrie Morales

I’m really not sure, but I’ve heard of vocally. I’ve heard very mixed reviews about it, but maybe it is something to look into? And there are also phones that have voice dialing built in if you look on maxiaids.

https://amzn.to/2Jy9m6e

Carrie Morales

Website: LiveAccessible.Com

YouTube: Live Accessible

Instagram: @LiveAccessible

Twitter: @LiveAccessible

Email: carrie@...

*Picture Description: Text reads Live accessible: blindness or Low Vision does not define or limit you on a blue background