Displaying Pages in Word

Abbie Taylor

I’m using the latest version of Microsoft Office. Recently, when opening documents with more than one page, Word has been displaying two pages with the pages next to each other on the screen. I hope I’m making this clear enough.

I’ve figured out how to have it display one page at a time, but how do I make it stick? When I open the same document later, it goes back to the two-page per screen display. I’m not seeing any setting in the options to make the one-page display permanent. Any help would be appreciated.

http://www.abbiejohnsontaylor.com

abbietaylor945@...