Re: Newby doing a no no

Laz

Please send new messages to the following email address,

main@techtalk.groups.io

Thanks,

Laz Group moderator

On 3/23/19, Bill and Marie Johnson <bj1951@centurylink.net> wrote:
thank you. I was making reference to the fact that I grabbed thread and
inserted a new subject line. I would like to know how in Thunderbird to
add a signature automatically to my email message so I donht have to
write Bill R Johnson

On 3/23/2019 12:27 PM, Gene wrote:
I'm not sure what you are saying you shouldn't do. thunderbird is on
topic for the list. any technology, including slate and stylus, Braille
writers, etc. is on topic. the point of the list is to discuss
techhnology of interest to blind people and of value to them. the list
usually discusses computer technology and related matters, but that's
because that's what members tend to discuss. But radio, television, etc.
are all on topic.

Many people use Thunderbird who are list members and you should get
discussing them on list is desired so others may learn and contribute and
correct errors.

Gene, owner