Re: Is Google Assistant free for IPhone

Troy Burnham

I have google on my iPhone and I can give it voice commands to search.  This sounds like what you say google assistant is supposed to do but the app is called google on my phone and not assistant.

Troy

On 3/24/2019 8:15 PM, Ashley Breger via Groups.Io wrote:
Google is the search engine and the Google assistant is a program that will help you to give Google voice commands. The Google assistant can also be used to play games with Google and tell stories with Google.

Ashley Breger

On Mar 24, 2019, at 8:10 PM, Troy Burnham <troyburnham34@...> wrote:

What's the difference between google and google assistant?

Troy

On 3/24/2019 8:03 PM, Ashley Breger via Groups.Io wrote:
The Google assistant app is free for iPhone. However it is just called assistant.
Hope this helps,

Ashley Breger

On Mar 24, 2019, at 7:53 PM, Carrie Morales <carrie@...> wrote:

It is free. It might just want the information come up but it will not charge you because is free. ☺️

Carrie Morales
http://liveaccessible.com
YouTube: http://youtube.com/liveaccessible
Twitter, Facebook &Instagram: @LiveAccessible

"Blindness or Low Vision does not define or limit you "

On Mar 24, 2019 8:38 PM, Loy <loyrg2845@...> wrote:

Is Google Assistant free for IPhone. I searched on App store but I can't find a price. Then I click on get it wants my payment infor.