Sent: Sunday, March 24, 2019 4:07 PM
Subject: [TechTalk] Saving An Email With Outlook 2010 Question Please.

Hi Everyone,
I can't figure out why or how I can type text in an Outlook Email message that I have saved.  Is it possible to type text in a saved Outlook email message?
Although, when I tried to type text in a saved message, I get a message saying this is not possible in Outlook 2007 or later.
Thank you for any help.
Janet