From: main@TechTalk.groups.io [mailto:main@TechTalk.groups.io] On Behalf
Of Sharon S
Sent: Sunday, March 24, 2019 10:10 AM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] a few google mini questions

Hi Pam, you need a smart phone to set up a google mini. I???m not sure
about the echo I have never looked into them. Once the Mini is setup you
can do most things without the phone but you do need it in the beginning
to set it all up. Of course if you want to make changes or add other
services to your Mini then again you will need that smart phone.

From Shaz.