Sent: Monday, March 25, 2019 9:36 AM
Subject: [TechTalk] NVDA vs JAWS what if both were free

Hi All,

I’ve seen a lot of answers to my initial question. But I’m not really thinking about prices. Jaws now has a $90 per year including any updates for home users. But let’s pretend that both NVDA and Jaws were free or both cost the same amount of money. I’d like to know the pros and cons, advantages and disadvantages, and eature differences between the two, not about the price difference. Thanks!

Carrie Morales

Website: LiveAccessible.Com

YouTube: Live Accessible

Instagram: @LiveAccessible

Twitter: @LiveAccessible

Email: carrie@...

*Picture Description: Text reads Live accessible: blindness or Low Vision does not define or limit you on a blue background