Re: android phone question

Norma A. Boge

National Braille Press has some basic tutorials. Inclusiveandroid.com might be another resource.

From: main@TechTalk.groups.io [mailto:main@TechTalk.groups.io] On Behalf Of Carrie Morales
Sent: Monday, March 25, 2019 1:27 PM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] android phone question

Hi Keith,

On my website, I’ve got some information on TalkBack. Here’s a link to the section about talkback.

https://liveaccessible.com/technology/android-accessibility/android-talkback/

And at the bottom of the page are other links that could help, too.

Carrie Morales

Website: LiveAccessible.Com

YouTube: Live Accessible

Instagram: @LiveAccessible

Twitter: @LiveAccessible

Email: carrie@...

*Picture Description: Text reads Live accessible: blindness or Low Vision does not define or limit you on a blue background