From: Holly
Sent: Monday, March 25, 2019 9:52 PM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: [TechTalk] Ring doorbell and echo dot. Trying to get two way communication enabled

Hi all:

I got a ring doorbell installed yesterday and have my echo dot set up to
alert me when it is activated. However, I have not been able to get the
intercom feature figured out.

I have the ring doorbell enabled in my Alexa skills. When I ask her to
'talk to the back door', she says that 'this Alexa enabled device does not
currently support that.

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Holly