Re: Help with NVDA!

Quentin Christensen

Hi Carrie, and everyone,

I would recommend the Basic Training for NVDA module, which is available from: https://www.nvaccess.org/shop/

As mentioned, it's not free, but for the electronic text version it's only $30 Australian (which converts to $21.35 USD according to Google just now.

For downloadable audio, it's $45 AUD / $32 USD, and for hardcopy Braille, it is $65 AUD / $46 USD.

Re voices, we have a list of different options on: https://github.com/nvaccess/nvda/wiki/ExtraVoices
Some are free and some are commercial voices.

Kind regards

Quentin.

On Tue, Mar 26, 2019 at 2:36 AM Bill and Marie Johnson <bj1951@...> wrote:
I have NVDA jaws, and Window-eyes.  I want the voice of Tom, global.

--
Bill R Johnson

--
Quentin Christensen