Re: Facebook question

Actually, unfollowing a person will just make you unable to see what they are posting.
So in order to reach the desired result here, the person in question, the one who shouldn't see what the other person is posting, is the only one who should unfollow the poster.
Perhaps it doesn't make as much sense as I'd like but that's ok :)
In short, unfollowing anyone will do nothing but letting you without seeing what that person is posting, they will keep seeing what you are posting.

Cheers,
Marcio AKA Starboy
Follow or add me on Facebook

Em 25/03/2019 10:49, Donna disse:

You can unfollow each person you don’t want to see your posts.

Donna
            Hi Group:

I have a question about Facebook.  How do you block someone but not totally block them?  I heard that you can block what they see of your status but you can still see what they are posting?  They will also know that they are still your friend and they don't know they can't see any posts.  They will think that I'm just not posting.  Thanks in advance to all who respond.

Shelly