Re: Ring doorbell and echo dot. Trying to get two way communication enabled

Billy Inglis

i, little late with this thread.
What is this door bell all about, and how does it work?.

On 26/03/2019 01:52, Holly wrote:
Hi all:
I got a ring doorbell installed yesterday and have my echo dot set up to alert me when it is activated.  However, I have not been able to get the intercom feature figured out.
I have the ring doorbell enabled in my Alexa skills.  When I ask her to 'talk to the back door', she says that 'this Alexa enabled device does not currently support that.
Any help would be appreciated.  Thanks in advance.
Holly
--
All The Best
Billy