Re: Missing UnZip Utility

Curtis Delzer

after hitting shift 10, hit 7, and you'll find it there.

Curtis Delzer
HS
W B 6 H E F
Rialto, CA

On 3/24/2019 5:34 PM, Dave wrote:
Hello,

I just installed VLC Media Player on a 64 Bit Win 7 System.

After doing so, I have lost my ability to unzip Books from NLS.

Normally I open the Downloads folder, and Arrow down to the newly
downloaded book.  I then Press Shit-F10.  I once could find a choice in
this Menu that would allow me to Extract files from any Zip file.

This Extract choice is now missing.

I figured I would just download the Seven Zip program, and so installed
it.  But, after the install of Seven Zip, there is no Choice in the
Shift-F10 Menu.

And after looking under all Menus, there is no utility to unzip anything.

Anyone know what is going on?

Grumpy Dave