From: Holly
Sent: Tuesday, March 26, 2019 2:02 PM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Ring doorbell and echo dot. Trying to get two way communication enabled

Hi Alan:

Even my sighted sister complains about the time lag in tapping on the
notification and then opening the app and so forth.

We just ordered the echo spot, as they had a special if you order two.
There is a $40 price drop for a pair.

I think using the echo spot will be much quicker, cause all you have to do
after the notification pops up is to tell the echo to talk to the device.

Holly