Re: Still no UnZip listing

Gene

It's about zip files.  Extract all is missing and so is the 7zip menu.

From: Mike B
Sent: Tuesday, March 26, 2019 1:10 PM
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Still no UnZip listing

Hi Dave,

See if this helps.  I'm late to this thread so I don't know if you're missing the extract all option, 7Zip or both.

http://www.sevenforums.com/tutorials/160840-msi-file-add-extract-all-context-menu.html

Windows 7: MSI File - Add "Extract ALL" to Context Menu

MSI File - Add "Extract ALL" to Context Menu
How to Add "Extract All" to Context Menu of MSI Files in Windows
Published by
Brink
buttons/collapse_tcat
Published by
Brink

How to Add "Extract All" to Context Menu of MSI Files in Windows

information
 Information
Instead of having to install some 3rd party program to extract (unpack) the contents of a MSI file, this tutorial will show you how to add Extract All
to the context menu of MSI files in all users or only your user account to be able to extract all of the contents of a MSI file into a new folder at the
same location of the MSI file in Vista, Windows 7, and Windows 8.

EXAMPLE: "Extract All..." Added to the Context Menu of MSI Files
Name:  Example.jpg

Size:  36.3 KB

 OPTION ONE
Add or Remove "Extract All" to Context Menu of MSI Files in Only Your Account
1. To Add "Extract All" to Context Menu of MSI Files in Only your Account
A) Click/tap on the Download button below to download the file below, and go to step 3 below.
Add_Extract_All_to_MSI_Context_Menu_Current_User.reg
download
2. To Remove "Extract All" from Context Menu of MSI Files in only your Account
NOTE: This is the default setting.
A) Click/tap on the Download button below to download the file below, and go to step 3 below.
Remove_Extract_All_from_MSI_Context_Menu_Current_User.reg
download
3. Save the .reg file to the desktop.

4. Double click/tap on the downloaded .reg file to merge it.

5. Click/tap on Run, Yes (UAC-Windows 7/8) or Continue (UAC-Vista), Yes, and OK when prompted.

6. When finished, you can delete the downloaded .reg file if you like.

 OPTION TWO
Add or Remove "Extract All" to Context Menu of MSI Files for All Users
 NOTE: You must be logged in as an administrator to be able to do this option.
1. To Add "Extract All" to Context Menu of MSI Files for All Users
A) Click/tap on the Download button below to download the file below, and go to step 3 below.
Add_Extract_All_to_MSI_Context_Menu_All_Users.reg
download
2. To Remove "Extract All" from Context Menu of MSI Files for All Users
NOTE: This is the default setting.
A) Click/tap on the Download button below to download the file below, and go to step 3 below.
Remove_Extract_All_from_MSI_Context_Menu_All_Users.reg
download
3. Save the .reg file to the desktop.

4. Double click/tap on the downloaded .reg file to merge it.

5. Click/tap on Run, Yes (UAC-Windows 7/8) or Continue (UAC-Vista), Yes, and OK when prompted.

6. When finished, you can delete the downloaded .reg file if you like.
That's it,
 Shawn
Take care.
Mike