From: main@TechTalk.groups.io <main@TechTalk.groups.io> On Behalf Of Holly
Sent: March 26, 2019 12:37 PM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Ring doorbell and echo dot. Trying to get two way
communication enabled

Hi Billy:

The ring doorbell is a small device that mounts near your outside door. It
allows you to see who is at your door, and communicate with the person if
you choose. It alerts you when someone is at the door and is connected by
your home WI-fy to your smart phone or smart speaker.

It is sold on Amazon, so you can go and see what it is all about there.

I have decided to upgrade to an Amazon spot, so that I can talk to the
person at the door without going into the app on my phone.

Holly