close the settings app and try running wlm again.

Hth,

George

On 3/28/2019 7:57 AM, Loy wrote:
2012

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Wednesday, March 27, 2019 11:32 PM
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Windows Live Mail download?

What version of windows live mail do you have?

The 2012 version works on 1803, but I don't know after that and I don't have a machine on which to test it.  I went the Thunderbird because of some odd behavior with nvda that I didn't like and couldn't eliminate.

George

I downloaded Windows live mail, installed it and when I try to start it a dialog comes up and asks if I want to make it the default  email program and then it closes. I wonder if it just won't work on Windows 10 latest version?