Re: Portable NLS players besides a Smart Phone

Victor

Hi everyone:

I would like the answer to Lisa’s question two. I might want to listen to a book on a PC some day as well.

Thanks,

Victor

On Mar 29, 2019, at 11:47 AM, Lisa Belville <missktlab1217@frontier.com> wrote:

Hi, all.

I have a friend who recently sent in his advanced NLS player and got back the basic one. He hates the basic one, and is wondering if there are ways to play BARD books on his PC. I told him there probably wasn't, but I thought I'd check with the list first.

Since he probably won't be able to use his PC, is there another portable option besides the Victor? A smart phone isn't even a consideration, so it's going to have to be a blindness specific product.

TIA,

Lisa