Re: Microsoft Exchange down?

joseph hudson <jhud7789@...>

Hi Cristebal and Mike, Yolanda the only ones. I’ve been having issues with spectrum email for the last week. Or better whenever it comes to my computer and then I won’t even mention how long from my iPhone. But I’m glad that all issues with that are now fixed thanks to a good friend of mine. Give me a solution to fix the problem.

joseph hudson

Technology support for the blind or better known as Mack, IOS and Windows support

FaceTime, iMessage, and email

jhud7789@...

Telephone/what's up messenger

254-300-7667

Twitter
https://twitter.com/josephhudson89

Facebook

Sent from my iPhone

On Mar 29, 2019, at 1:53 PM, Cristóbal <cristobalmuli@...> wrote:

Same here. It was buggy all this morning. Very … stressful as my business is upwards of 80% conducted via email.

Everything seems back to normal.