Re: Just replying

Rajmund <brajmund2000@...>

Well, here's what I don't get. Sent from a brailleNote. That's not advertisement. If it is, this means, on the JAWS list, NVDA should never be mentioned. On the NVDA, jaws should never be mentioned. Its impossible. So how the earth is a single signature advertisement? And they were not even admins. Its just pointless. Same with names. Some people are worried of people knowing their real name. So what? Should they just unsubscribe? No. But rather, we can do something like: "Hello, Smiling?," Problem solved.

----- Original Message -----
From: Carlos <carlos1106@...>
To: TechTalk@groups.io
Date: Sunday, 30 August 2015 2:49 pm
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Just replying

At least here, you can feel free to use what ever name you like. I'm not
going to nitpick over pointless details.
From: Smiling? <blind7@...>
To: TechTalk@groups.io
Date: Sunday, 30 August 2015 1:17 pm

Hahaha, o my! Looks as if though you've finally over 6 or so years of
thinking about it (creating a tech list that is), stepped up and created
one, eh? And that lame comment was to Carlos. Glad to see this list up
and
running. It'll have its this that's and the others, but which walks of
life
actually don't?

After receiving a private message from one of the new owners with the
BlindTech list about me using the name Smiling? I was like hmmmm, let's
see
how long this goes because didn't we all just go through that nonsense
not
all that long ago? Blah blah.

Nevertheless, good times and thanks Carolyn for your comments on the
other
list regarding the very name it is that I've used for significant amounts
of
time now. Happy to place a smile upon whomever's face, 100% free, yet
absolutely priceless!