Braille files on the Victor Reader Stream.

Carolyn Arnold

My girlfriend has an iPhone 7. She and her daughter went to the Verizon store yesterday, and the guy told them about a book from Apple about using VoiceOver. Her daughter downloaded it, got it on the SD card, but, when I tried to work with them on the Stream to get it to read, all it was reading was something that sounded like a contents. We went forward 10 percent and still the same kind of reading.

We can’t figure out what to do to get the thing to read.

If you pray, don’t worry; if you worry, don’t pray,

Carolyn