Re: i phone questions

Victor

Hi everyone:

If you want to learn all about the iPhone and the iPad, I urge you to look up the Hadley institute videos on YouTube. They have been very helpful to me.

Victor

On Mar 31, 2019, at 7:44 AM, Ron Canazzi <aa2vm@...> wrote:

Hi Group,

Once you have your call recipients in your contacts, it's easier to use Siri.  However, you can tell Siri to call a number verbatim as in "Hey Siri - Call 1 408 752 8052.  If you do it clearly enough, it will work.

On 3/31/2019 2:09 AM, Shelly Kane wrote:

I don't think so.

On 3/30/2019 10:41 AM, Monte Single wrote:

IK,

I’ll state the question again

Can I make a  call on the I phone using my voice without using Siri.

Can I just tell the phone to call a numberSSS