Re: Excel won't start

Quentin Christensen

Hi Howard,

I don't have a solution, but if Excel was asking for a license continually, that sounds like something wasn't registered properly (I believe you it's a legal copy, I mean something was causing it to keep wanting to confirm that - maybe it finally stopped working because it thought it wasn't legal?)

That aside, if you try the same thing without NVDA running (perhaps with Narrator running), does it still do the same thing?

Regards

Quentin.

On Sat, Mar 30, 2019 at 4:36 AM Howard Traxler <howard@...> wrote:
Hi all,

I'm using Windows 10 Pro 64 and NVDA.  I have a perfectly legal copy of
MS Office 2003 which I've been using for almost a year. Excel finally
stopped asking for license agreement a few months ago.  Now it refuses
to start.  It begins to start, flashes a spreadsheet on-screen (NVDA),
then reverts to where I started it from.  Is there a corruption that
needs to be fixed?  Any suggestions, please.

Thank you.

Howard

--
Quentin Christensen